We have compiled very important and most repeated questions for MS Excel Online MCQs which are asked in academic as well as in different exams. Most importantly our Online MCQs will help you to evaluate and check your knowledge of computer and IT basics. These Computer Knowledge MCQs will help you to crack any competitive or academic exams.
Youth For Pakistan has provided an excellent opportunity for the students to prepare for their Computer Knowledge Online MCQs test. These Online Computer Knowledge MCQs cover all the topics including MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Information Technology, Hardware, Internet, Operating Systems, Keyboard Shortcuts, Network, Data Structure, DBMS, Secgurity, Abbreviations, Computer Graphics, Output, Memory, Electronics, Input, Marketing, File Location, File Extensions, Software, Programming, Computer Basics, Windows, Binary, Discrete Mathematics, Data Communication, Compiler and OOPS.
The questions about computers are asked in almost every test whether it is for admission to some institutes or for recruitment purposes.
MS Excel Online MCQs with Answers
We strongly recommend to all of our visitors that they attempt these MS Excel Online MCQs tests more than one time after completing the preparation so that they can prepare for the MS Excel MCQs in the best possible way.
MS Excel stands for_______
- Micromax Excel
- Microsoft Excel
- Micromax Excess
- Management Excel
- All of these
Formula in Excell starts with
To drag a selected range of data to another worksheet in the same workbook, use the?
- Shift key
- Alt key
- Tab key
- Ctrl key
Which one is an example of spreadsheet software?
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Power BI
Microsoft Excel functions arguments are always written in __?
Which of the following is not a word processor?
- Word Perfect
- Microsoft Excel
- Word Star
- Microsoft Word
Which of the following methods can not be used to edit the contents of a cell?
- Double clicking the cell
- Press the Alt key
- Pressing the F2 key
- Clicking the formula bar
A computer application program that displays data arranged in rows and columns is called?
How columns are numbered in MS Excel ?
MS-Excel uses the _____ function when creating a data table.
- Both A and B
What is the purpose of inserting header and footer in the document?
- To mark the starting of a page
- To enhance the overall appearance of the document
- To allow page headers and footers to appear on document when it is printed
- To make large document more readable
It is acceptable to let long text flow into adjacent cells on a worksheet when
- There is not time to format the text
- No data will be entered in the adjacent cells
- Data will be entered in the adjacent cells
In MS Excel, which function automatically total a column or row of values?
In MS Excel ready-made templates are available under ______tab in new option .
In Excel, which is used to perform what if analysis?
- Goal seek
- Scenario Manager
- All of above
In a spreadsheet, letters are used to represent _____________
If you need to remove only the formatting done in a range, you must
- From Edit menu choose Clear and then Formats B. From Edit menu choose Delete C. Click on Remove Formatting tool on Standard Toolbar
- Click on Remove Formatting tool on Standard Toolbar
- From Edit menu choose Delete
How can you remove boarded applied on cells?
- Choose None on Border tab of Format cells
- Open the list on Border tool in Format Cell toolbar then choose first tool
How can you show or hide the grid-lines in Excel worksheet?
- Click Gridline tool on Forms toolbar
- Go to Tools > Options > View tab and mark or remove the check box named Gridline